Friday 11 September 2015

So Remember ME, I Will Remember You.

Assalamualaikum...

When TV came to my house, I forgot how to read books.
When the car came to my doorstep, I forgot how to walk.
When I got the mobile in my hand, I forgot how to write letters.
When computer came to my house, I forgot spellings.
When the A C came to my house, I stopped going under the tree for cool breeze
When I stayed in the city, I forgot the smell of mud.
By dealing with banks, I forgot the value of money.
With the smell of perfume, I forgot the fragrance of fresh flowers.
With the coming of fast food, I forgot to cook dhal and rice.
Always running around, I forgot how to stop.
And lastly when I got whatsapp, I forgot how to sleep. 


When I complain about the taste of my food, I remember Him.
Muhammad ﷺ who used to fasten some stones on his stomach to hold on his hunger.

When I complain about how less clothes I have, I remember Him.
Muhammad ﷺ who had only two pieces of clothes for the rest of His life.

When I complain of how uncomfortable my bed is, I remember Him
Muhammad ﷺ who slept on the palm frond and coarse cloth in his entire life.

When I become so miser to give and share with others, I remember Him.
Muhammad ﷺ who used to give his everything that he almost left nothing for himself.

When I think of how poor I am, I remember Him.
Muhammad ﷺ who loved the poor so much and said to be with them in jannah, it cheers me up.

When I'm upset of those who hurt me,  I remember Him.
😢I remember HimMuhammad ﷺ who had mercy on those who did evil to Him.Muhammad ﷺ who had mercy on those who did evil to Him.Muhammad ﷺ who had mercy on those who did evil to HimWhen I think of those who hate me,  I remember Him.
😒I remember HimMuhammad ﷺ who always prayed for those who had insulted HimMuhammad ﷺ who had mercy on those who did evil to Him
Muhammad ﷺ who had mercy on those who did evil to Him.

When I think of those who hate me, I remember Him.
Muhammad ﷺ who always prayed for those who had insulted Him.

When people don't thank me for what I do,  I remember Him.
😨I remember Him
Muhammad ﷺ who reminded me that the best reward is from Allah's side.

When none loves me, I remember that I have Him.
Muhammad ﷺ who loves me for thousand years.

When I think of how miserable my life is, I remember Him.

Muhammad ﷺ who had more struggle life than mine, and it strengthens me.

May peace be upon Him, my beloved.

May peace be upon Him, my role model.
May peace be upon Him, my Rasool Allah Muhammad ﷺ
May peace be upon Him.
He's the best example for our lives! 
source : Prof Dr Muhaya
sumber : www.google.com

No comments: